Brand Manager (Infant Health Nutrition division), Nicosia
Our client, a well-established group operating in the industry of FMCG products is searching for a dynamic professional to join its team
- Create and implement marketing strategies, programs, and initiatives to support products.
- Drive product positioning and communication strategies.
- Organize cycle meetings and delegate responsibilities to each medical representative.
- Keep strong contacts in the medical field (doctors, healthcare professionals, dieticians).
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, protocols and guidelines; ability to deliver clinical and scientific benefits and information in a medical field.
- Proven relationship-building skills with key decision makers and key opinion leaders in the health care field.
- Participate in professional and industry conventions, seminars and other educational events to support the achievement of business objectives both locally and abroad.
- Manage the achievement of departmental targets and meeting the market share objectives.
- Ensures compliance at all levels with both the WHO Code of Marketing of breast milk substitutes and local regulations.
- At least 5+ years of progressively responsible Marketing product/brand management experience in either health career consumer packaged goods marketing.
- University Degree in Nutrition, Biology, Chemistry, Business, Marketing or any other related field.
- Postgraduate studies in Marketing or MBA will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, good interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English Language.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the code BM/3/19