Business Development and Operations Manager, Limassol
Our client, a leading Greek industrial and trading company in the food and agricultural business is seeking to employ a Professional for the position of Business Development and Operations Manager for their offices in Cyprus.
Being mainly responsible for the overall management of the company, its smooth operation and profitability, the candidate’s main responsibilities are to:
- Form and generate the Company’s Business Growth and Client Development Strategy and lead its implementation.
- Conduct Market and Competition analysis and further improve the company’s positioning in the market.
- Review and closely monitor the company’s Financial Results, budgets and cashflow and take corrective actions aiming to achieve the desired financial levels.
- Monitor the overall function of the company’s departments ensuring their smooth and effective operation.
- Overview and coordinate company’s importing and distribution process.
- University degree in Agricultural science, Business Administration, Economics, or any other relevant field
- A Master’s degree in the financial field will be considered an advantage
- At least 10 years of experience of which at least 5 in a managerial position of commercial direction (sales or marketing)
- Fluent Greek and English language (both written and spoken)
- Computer literate
- Strategic and analytic skills
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to develop and expand work as well as interpersonal relationships
- people management skills
If you are interested in the position, please send us your cv at email@example.com quoting the code BDM/04/19