Product Manager, Nicosia
Our client, a well-established retail group, is searching for a young dynamic professional to join their head offices
Responsible for the commercial management of his/her category as well as for the cooperation with the other departments of the company (marketing, logistics, purchasing, etc.), in order to achieve the corporate objectives
- Communication with suppliers on a daily basis
- Being updated for the new releases
- Order on a weekly basis the recommended orders from the system.
- Proceeds with price changes based on changes in suppliers or suppliers’ campaign pricing lists (or due to the competition where necessary)
- Communication with suppliers for returns
- Constant monitoring of competition; learning about new trends and being able to propose new collaborations or the development of new related product categories.
- Communication with the Marketing – Digital – PR department to coordinate the promotions related to the categories and being up-to-date on important releases.
- Being responsible for choosing the products which will be included in newsletters / digital campaigns.
- Communicates with Trade Marketing for the coordination of Visual Merchandising.
- Monitors the codes that appear on the website
- Being responsible for the pricing policy and profitability of the in charge category and monitors it on a monthly basis to take the necessary action if there is a deviation from the company’s objectives.
- Manages trade agreements with suppliers and arranges for signing on time.
- Carry out the sales / stock / margin (and any other necessary) reports
- Perform regular visits to the branch network.
- Prepares and displays monthly network updates.
- Monitoring the stock of the network and the central warehouse in order to be aligned with the company’s goals.
- Experience 2-3 years in a similar position or more years at a similar position of responsibility within a retail store or as Purchasing / Order manager.
- Acquiring a degree in Business management, Economics or any other related field
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language (written and spoken).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Ability to think methodically and strategically, analysing market data and responding to the characteristics of competition.
- Analytical thinking.
- Confidentiality and sense of responsibility.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send us your CV at email@example.com quoting the code PMN/4/19