Store Manager, Nicosia
Our client, a well-established retail group, is searching for a high calibre professional to head one of the network’s store.
Ensures the smooth operation of the store through the effective implementation of corporate goals and effective sales team management, keeping track of developments and ensuring the highest possible level of customer service, maximizing sales and profitability of the store.
- Determines the store strategy in cooperation with the Regional Director and based on the overall strategy of the company.
- Ensures the proper operation of the store based on internal processes.
- He/she aims in maximizing the profitability of the store.
- Monitoring the budget of the store in revenue and expenses and undertakes initiatives to interpret and improve discrepancies.
- Ensures the correct management of stock and returns.
- Supervises the hygiene and decoration of the exhibition space and of products and their storage (products at each location, precision and clarity of markings and labels, good packaging appearance).
- Sets and checks the store inventory
- Analyses in depth reports and indicators, to find conclusions to guide his/her team with concrete actions to improve the results.
- Ensures the achievement of the sales objectives of the store, following the company’s commercial priorities.
- Co-operating with Marketing in order to make the best possible use of all commercial actions.
- Controls and monitors individual KPIs by studying relevant reports and moving on to continually improving them.
- Takes initiatives for more efficient and high quality customer service.
- Customer complaint management
- Ensures that the image of the store and the corporate identity are fully visible.
- Monitoring competition
- In cooperation with the commercial department and Logistics, ensuring that the store is properly replenished, so that it presents at all times the best possible commercial image and the fewest possible shortages in products.
- Train and coach the department managers so that they can pass on this knowledge to the rest of the sales team.
- Advises and resolves questions from the store’s team.
- Effective management the store’s human resources
- Monitor performance indicators of store employees, identify points for improvement and conduct the annual evaluation based on company processes.
- In charge of the schedule of the weekly work program of the store and monitors its observance.
- At least 5 years of experience in the retail industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in the position of Deputy Manager or Head of Sales of Technology or Culture products in the retail industry.(Desired experience as a retail manager)
- Acquiring a degree in Economic studies, Business management or any other related field
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek (spoken and written).
- Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of accounting / finance authorities.
- Customer-centric approach.
- Leadership / Ability to train and inspire.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Methodical and strategic thinking.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send us your CV at email@example.com quoting the code SMN/4/19